Environmental Policy Statement
EG Silverthorn & Sons & Silverthorn Business Interiors recognise the importance of Environmental protection and will comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice relating to work activities of the company. It is EG Silverthorn & Sons & Silverthorn Business Interiors objective to co-operate with and maintain good working relations with all regulatory authorities and bodies.
It is the policy of EG Silverthorn & Son & Silverthorn Business Interiors, to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary requirements to improve environmental performance.
- Assess the environmental effects of the company’s work activities;
- Reduce the amount of waste produced;
- Reduce the consumption of raw materials, water and fuels;
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air;
- Increase the use of recyclable and renewable materials;
- Limit noise within and around sites.
The company will develop environmental awareness and understanding to all employees. To ensure we meet our commitments, we undertake to periodically monitor and review our environmental performance and take corrective action where necessary.
Everyone has a responsibility for our environmental performance. Managers are responsible for those areas under their control and must seek to minimise waste, promote recycling, reduce energy consumption and, where possible, to work with suppliers who themselves have sound environmental policies.
GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFORMATION
Fill in the form and one of our team will get in touch, regarding your request.